Saturday 5 July 2008

★Lancaster House★

Due to some people not able to understand mandarin, I will post in English once a while ^^
hehee...

tonight is my last night in Student Village, am moving back to 35 Lancaster House... where I used to live in 2006 with Jun.... how i miss those days... >__<

Have been cleaning, tidying, unpacking in Lancaster House since Monday... things are looking better now, but still a lot to unpack...

After this post, I won't be able to post soon... won't be having internet yet at my new/old home...

take care~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
i wonder who...lol
good lar, like that i got 1 more to blog to read...hahhaa

Yvonne Yong said...

haiyoh... you get lin to translate for you lar next time...hahaha...
waste my artistic sense through the words only... hehee..