Sunday 13 July 2008

★Time with Parents★

I'm in london!!!
just got here with my mom and dad... daddy drove us down with our comfortable rented car from Manchester...
dropped by Leicester for lunch with Auntie Sue and Uncle Andrew... then drove down to London and am now at Auntie Theresa's house...

Parents arrived on Friday early morning... Spent some time making my flat more like a home... Dad took a walk around alone while me and Mom busy tidying up the flat and their luggages...was a bit worried that he insisted on walking alone, but he hasn't been back to Manchester for a VERY long time...
the next day, we went to IKEA, sort of just made our way there by accident cause we actually wanted to check out Old Trafford where Daddy used to go for college....

Anyway, it's been a long day, and so will tomorrow be....gonna go to Central London and maybe go to the river bank.... ciao till then peeps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello,
how's london treating you?
pls give my regards and congrats to your bro!!! btw, me leaving today, will see you in Sept yah in not sooner in kl...lol
take care blur girl..=P

Yvonne Yong said...

london was not bad... had a very good japanese lunch at Nobu!!! missing it already...hehee

i hope i'll see you in kl next month.. will be there for around a week...

safe trip yea... ^^

chubbylin said...

dear when r u back in manc? me leave next monday