Saturday 9 August 2008

★Down the Food Memory Lane★

Been back for 2 weeks now, had been eating a lot!!!  Looks like losing weight is not an option for me now >___<


Roast chicken --- Wisma Merdeka food court

Apple Danish with Ice-cream!!! --- Upperstar, Damai


Upperstar Special Drink... I think there's Amaretto in the Chocolate smoothie,totally delicious for summer!!!


Nothing beats this Coconut pudding!!!


Har Mee (Prawn Noodles) --- Old Town Cafe, Citymall
Not as good as the one in Foh Sang though...


Wasabi Pizza --- Fish & Co. 
Not really to my liking.. it's pastry base, and quite sweet with butter... 
not much wasabi taste as well


Baked Salmon in pan! I actually quite liked this on... Baked Salmon with citrus herb crust served with creamy mushroom sauce ^___^



I didn't have this, my friend did... But i like the helmet-like bowl dish... 
I think it's curry noodle --- Maple Cafe, Damai


Fish Noodle (Noodles made out of fish, literally!)
The portion is quite small, but it's good enough for a light meal ^___^


Chocolate Indulgence --- Secret Recipe, Warisan Square
It goes well with a very icy glass of ice lemon tea, but it's SOOO fattening!


And finally, one of the more special dish that even it was a first time for me...
Salted fish Aubergine!!!
totally different from the ones I had in Manchester, and it's not as salty as well... 


Ok, I think I'm overdoing the food thing in just one post now >__<

1 comment:

chubbylin said...

hahaha wah all your food pics look so good!! eh when are u coming to kl?