Friday 19 September 2008

★CryBaby in Manchester★



Only just arrived today, but the minute I stepped out from the plane, I wanted to hop on the next flight back home again...

I left the all new fancy KK airport (which is totally a miniature KLIA), with swollen red eyes and red nose...I bet the immigration guy thought I got coned or sth, or maybe I'm another baby leaving home for the first time... well, they wouldn't have imagined that I've done this all too many times now >___<

I have never been a crybaby in front of my family and friends whenever I leave. If I ever do,(that would have only been once, ok.. maybe twice), tears usually only start rolling down the second I turn my back at them... but this time, only God knows how many times I have teared up... holding it back, and tear up again...

I know, I'm such a baby......see, I'm tearing up again....

there are loads that I want to update here, but.....oh well, I better stop before I end up with eyes like goldfish tomorrow... 

4 comments:

Polka House said...

u took the picture?

Yvonne Yong said...

no la...hahaha... wheregot that sort of lens o me...

Polka House said...

ya lo...i also think like that...bwakakkaa

chubbylin said...

*hugs* i know it's hard eventhough we have done it so many times now hehe