Wednesday 24 September 2008

★FINALLY★

During my Birmingham day out, I made B check my student emails for me...
And so, I found out that I've got an interview with Jo-Y-Jo next morning!!!
was nervous and excited...

And when I've finally gotten back home after those stupid 5 hours coach ride (thanks to the driver who couldn't find his way),
I checked my emails again, and guess what!!!

Hi Yvonne,
You have now been transferred (as of today) onto the final year of the CDT degree.
I have spoken to your year tutors who will be expecting you on Friday at 9 am in room 50.
Looking forward to welcoming you on the course!
Kind regards
Nathalie

So I think that's it for my interview....and it's time to celebrate!!! and of course, retail therapy!!! *wink*

P/S: for those who knew me really well, you all would have known how much this meant to me *jumping around*

1 comment:

weiyin ☆ 尉瑩 said...

.....
don't really understand
but congrats~ <3