Saturday 25 October 2008

★Never Enough★

Went to town to do market research at Harvey Nichols on Thursday with Grace and Sally,
Then, Grace wanted to go to Topshop, cause they're having sales!!! I was like, okay... but I'm not getting anything yea >___<
and look what happened in the end *sigh*
Finally, I've gotten a pair of ankle boots with really cool heels!!! Grace found them at the Office shoe sales corner... lucky~~~


Had been eyeing Yuki's dresses in Topshop, and found this at the sales corner!!! only piece~~~ not even sure whether it was supposed to be there though...LOL


Like this glittery metallic cardigan with the side seam detail, and metal buttons ^___^


When i took this off the rail, I just thought.. Just give it a go and see how it looks like....
Ended up, I love this sooooo much!!! Didn't expect this little one will look so good... and I feel good in it.... now that's important ^__^



I bought this one last weekend at Urban Outfitters, when I was bringing Joelle (she came to visit from Scotland) around to shop. I'm not that much into this sort of zipped hoodie, but really love the sakura print on it....

These are my latest goods... I still have a few more from before... but... oh well.... 
More to come peeps~~~ if my account lets me >___<

8 comments:

r0nr0n said...

i wish i can go shopping with u now. >_< i need it badly!!

so stress arrrr.

miss u so much.. wish u were here. really really.. eventho i always said that. >_<

Yvonne Yong said...

Watch some comedies to relax... i always do that... me so stress with uni now >___<
I wish I'm there with you too!!! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

LOL what happened to not getting anything? lol
all in the name of research yah!

waterlily said...

eh the boots very nice eh!

Yvonne Yong said...

hehee...thanks... was not very sure at first, but loving the heel design ^___^

oh... Alex... erm.... well.... *sigh*
such a coincidence for them to have sales when I'm in town to do research...

chubbylin said...

update! hahaha, i thought i was terrible in updating lately, ur worse hahaha

weiyin ☆ 尉瑩 said...

omg the dress looks so cuteeee

Yvonne Yong said...

bo! i'm trying my best... but I want to put quality stuff in my blog... hahaha... worth the wait?? *wink*

mei... the dress cute right? but a bit big oh.. maybe have to adjust a bit >___< when i wear... i take pics then put on blog ya.. hehee