Sunday 22 February 2009

♥swift . tense . time♥

It was Manchester Games '09 yesterday
and was volunteering for the very first time
Never really had a chance to get involved in M-games that much
when I was in the comm... 
I've always been stuck with M-Night for some reason...

Here are some of my favourite pics that I managed to snap with 小黑

I like this one... ^__^


For the whole day, I was at the basketball court,
running around and screaming like a mad woman indeed >_<
How glam was that!


Me and Grace think that this is a pretty cool pic~~~
Don't you think so too?
the movements are kinda cool...

This may not occur to be a very appealing picture...
so why did I post it here?
Noticed how their poses are sorta like in pairs?
^___^


M-Games 09 basketball champion
Imperial College

The exhausted Grace and Von
I fell asleep while FB-ing!!!


一天下来,还真的满累
但令我想起以前那两年,四处奔跑的日子
不同的是,当初的战友

虽然,预了会招惹白眼和是非
难免会轻微的痛心,但我可没那么闲空去理会
我只要尽本能给以支持,就好了

欣慰的是,那些尝试逗我开心的人
意想不到的关心和一句‘辛苦
真的还满感激的。。。
谢谢咯!

No comments: