Tuesday 31 March 2009

♥Fringe + suede leather = Unbeatable♥

Was out in town, for an 'overdue' retail therapy session with Grace.
Sadly, mission failed cause we both went home empty handed >__<
Instead, we had Yo! Sushi and some sneaky shoots in Topshop!

Grace made me try on this straw boater hat, 
insisting that I have high resemblance of 櫻桃小丸子! haha...
I have actually been eyeing this boater hat, 
but not that pleased with the bo
w/band bit... whatever you call it...

In the changing room we goes... 
not to camwhore! I swear! 

I'm totally in awe with this suede leather fringe coat!!! 
and this vintage floral print vest top went quite well with it~~~

Notice the back as well?!?! Ain't it just soooo cool!!!
Even Grace thought it's 型!
*she had doubts when I took it into the changing room* hehehe...

Like it how in this pic, 
you can see the back of THE fringe coat, 
with the vintage rose vest underneath, 
and my Comme des Garçons X H&M dropped crotch pants 
*apparently said to have sold out in 5 mins!*
It's one of my proudest purchase from that day, along with the polka dot bag! 

Sadly, I have tons of other priorities in my shopping list,
and this coat is a bit out of my budget >__< *sigh*
wait for me, baby!

5 comments:

weiyin ☆ 尉瑩 said...

It's unusual to see your hair that "long" LOL.
Please keep it ah! remember our promise. Keep it long together. Mine is longer than yours now le ^^

Yvonne Yong said...

haha... i will keep!!! hahaa... my hair so thick!!!
yours longer?!?!? wah... i've cut again for new year ma ... hehee

weiyin ☆ 尉瑩 said...

ceh i also got cut after new year LOL
maybe bcoz mine always longer wahahaha
mine kinda thin now the hair coz last time trim too much - -

Yvonne Yong said...

tulah.. trim so much! don't trim too much.. harder to leave the hair long to the nice length >__<
we ganbate together.. see who can tahan till i get back ya! hahaha.. miss you ler!!!

r0nr0n said...

vonvon. im back to blogspot le! almost settled everything here dy. i will update often from now on liau. so nice le you can go photo shooting. me no photography kaki here. alone not fun. >_< missing u so much here. lalat is coming to visit during june or july oh.

miss u de r0n.
xoxo