Wednesday 4 August 2010

. It's me .

This is so long overdue, and I've meant to come back to this, just not sure for what purpose anymore.
Have thought of closing this one down and get a new one mainly for work and lifestly maybe, rather than just me going on and on about what I did and duh duh duh....... but oh well, why not just divert the route a little from this little old blog of mine.

Just a lil' update, I've been back to my motherland for good (sort of), and now whoala! I'm back in the UK!!! Even better yet, I'm in LONDON~~~~~~ sadly, it's only for a few months, but it is better than not being back here at all! Halfway through my stay here now, and enjoying it to the bits!!!

Okay, I'll post some pics up soon, I thought I'll just make an effort to make a start to revive my blog!

Signing off now~~~ class tomorrow and still gotta cut some fabric out before I head to bed.


.Von.

1 comment:

chubbylin said...

welcome back bimbim! hahaha. yes it's been while since you blogged. you could always revamp it and blog whatever you want ^.^ or make a new one that suits u! ^.^ enjoying london so far?