Friday 14 November 2008

★Comme des Garcons★

As mentioned in my previous post, I went for the Comme des Garcons' 
collaboration with H&M!!!
was supposed to go with Grace... but she ditched me >___<
was supposed to get there by 8am... but I only woke up at 8am >___<

BUT! I was lucky~~~
reached there at 8.45am.... and the Queue was shorter than I expected... but 5 min after I was in the Queue, it just doubled up... *phew* thank goodness I didn't have to Queue for long... since they are open at 9am~~~

They didn't have a lot of the garments, just some shirts, cardigans, trousers, trench coat..... I didn't spot any of the deconstructed trousers or skirts... which was very disappointing *sigh*

Anyhow, I still managed to get the bag and trousers  that I originally wanted... there was another pair of trousers that I'm soooo in love with!!! but it's a size 12... way too big >___< *sad*  It looked sooo good on a lady in the changing room...and she's a size 8!!!  *green with envy*
But I'm well proud of myself to be able to get hold of the bag!~!~! there were only 30 of them in store.... and that was the first thing I snatched when I got into the store *proud*

In the end, I left the store happily with 2 big bags... didn't plan for the shirts... but hey, my own salary I paid them with.... guilt free~~~  AND! they go perfectly with the trousers~~~



I've gotten these two, a shirt and polo for B... but they are M size... worried that they might be too big for B >___< 
so B, let me know whether you want them yea ^___^

Conclusion...... It was a bit disappointing.... not so much chaos though...and a lot of leftovers, like the basic plain  shirts and cardigan....might have been better if I went to the one in London... but I'm not that crazy.... Von is still sane!!!

6 comments:

chubbylin said...

i like the bag!! heheh

Anonymous said...

i like the bags too....y don't u buy one for me?? *wink

Yvonne Yong said...

haha.. only 30 in Manc store gal.... whenever I put the bag down... gals would come up to me asking whether I still want it... I would be like... "hell yea!"

anonymous?? hm.... who is this mysterious anonymous that is liking my dear bag as well...

weiyin ☆ 尉瑩 said...

i like the bag too
ish i hope i can be more open to wear yeah yeah things
LOL

Anonymous said...

it's me...c tou 7..

Yvonne Yong said...

haha... mei... you can wear yeah yeah things geh... i bring you go shopping when I go back ya.... *muaks*

ai chiu.... c tou 7!!! put name lar.. anonymous pula....hehehe