Sunday 16 November 2008

★Haaar..... loweeeen★


I know, I know...It has been half a month since Halloween night..... better late than never though... really wanted to show you guys the this year's halloween's little bits and pieces... 

Couldn't decide whether to go out or not, cause I've got sooo much uni work to do.... but Grace really wanted to go, since it's our final year in uni.... so, in the end...I gave in ^___^

Let me present..... Baby Witch!

Didn't have enough time to prepare for a proper costume or makeup... since we've only decided in the afternoon.... but still managed to get TuTu skirt and feather eyelashes..... ^__^ 
my brother thought I looked scarily weird... but others were like... "woooo waaah..." and stared into my eyes... *sweat*

We've decided to go pubcrawl.... in the end, we went to Tribeca and BaaBar in Canal Street.... then off to finish the night at Pure... where everyone is~~~


Mummy in Tuxedo with glowing necklace~~~ preserved in style.... ^__^


Bumped into John's friends on our way to pub crawl...loving that rock star look ^__^

Noticed the glowing straws? it's the stirring wand from the witch..... *wink*

Jason took this cool pic of me and Grace at BaaBar entrance.... damn cool yea?

Ivan looking original in this costume!!!!!!

Randomly stopped this guy to take picture with... why? isn't the reason obvious enough???

Me and Grace with our Jumbo Hotdog supper.... *muah*



2 comments:

weiyin ☆ 尉瑩 said...

i need so close-up look on ur makeup
hehehe
looks cool le

Yvonne Yong said...

aiyah.. no need lar.. paiseh... hehehe.... but i think can see a bit in my facebook gua... will post more pics in facebook lar~~~