Saturday 29 November 2008

★Emo★

Again, today I went to town alone
 supposed to meet up with someone... but oh well... 

was not even sure why did I go to town again
 been in town alone practically everyday this week
at first it was ok, but then you do it too often that it's getting abit sad... 
i know, i know...I did mentioned in my previous post that I enjoyed going to town alone... 
Just let me be emo once a while =___=

I've been trying to avoid all those Christmas markets, 
cause they just make me fell worse.... 
but since i had to go to the bank in St.Ann square, I couldn't really avoid them >___<
gosh... don't I sound so emo?

couldn't stop myself from peeking at different stalls that I walked pass... 
wooden toys, chestnut, sweets, german hotdogs... 
all these are exactly the same as my first german market experience in Manc... 
oh! but shaking those snowglobes cheered me up ^___^ *pretty*

these stalls reminded me so much of the memories... that just stay as memories now...
Kinda made me realised that I've been here for too long, that it's about time I move to a new environment...

No comments: