Wednesday 17 December 2008

★you can only turn 18 twice★

It has been more than 2 weeks since my birthday, and it's my bad for not updating on it...
Didn't really do much... 

I've had my party on my birthday eve at Tribeca's bed... ended up too crowded cause Sing.Soc brought everyone from their D&D >___< 
I think I only know half of the room... but it was a good night, not that I had 100% memory of it... ^___^

At least I was sobering up when I arrived at V-Hall for the next session....mainly was shocked because of the scene of the long looooong Queue outside my friends' flat!!! seemed like the whole of tribeca ended up at V-Hall....somehow...


Picture with the girls.....


Picture with the boys... and yes... BOYS!!!


With my personal makeup artist and hair stylist ^___^ DORA~~~ she did my hair and makeup, and made me looked like a princess~~~ love you!!!



Went for VERY late lunch with Vera, Kok and Vera's friend Bernie at Try Thai...Then had dinner with Grace, Sally and Ricky at Franklyn & Benny's.... 
I have no idea how did I managed to fit all those food into my tiny tummy...*sweat*






These are all my lovely presents from my lovely friends.... for a record, I haven't had a soft toy for a while now... hmm... I guess I've passed the age to receive toys...
Oh! Have to mention my first present from my brother, it's a necklace!!! the one right beside the eyelashes~~~

Dear Petra made this yummy chocolate tarts for me.... ^___^ 
How sweet can she be...*happy*

No comments: