Wednesday 31 December 2008

★Remaining of 2008--- 永别咯★

Happy Birthday Shin!
Happy Birthday Sally!
Happy Birthday Chun!

Last 8 hours or so of 2008... and I'm on my bed typing this post...
was at Sally's yesterday night celebrating her birthday, and Chun's, 
and only just got home about 10am today >___<

I'm still dead tired, 
I still wanna go back under my duvet,
So why am I writing this post now?
Cause Von has to work on New Year's Eve night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Von doesn't even know if she's getting paid double for this!!!! >___<
I have to leave for work in half an hour time... 
and won't be back till next year...

For year 2008, I've brought some scars over for 2009... 
quite badly burnt my finger while cooking Christmas dinner,
now it looks like sliced hotdog =___=

But I'm ending 2008, 
feeling contented,
and
feeling loved.



I've done some shopping before and after Christmas,
and these are my proud items...

Got this Paul Smith shirt from Selfridges 
when they had the crazy discount vouchers all over the place before Xmas, 
so couldn't resist buying this clever one for B!
loving the collar detail!



Went to Vivienne Westwood on 27th, 
there was nothing much really this year... 
nothing that gives me that rush...
But my brother really wanted a new VW wallet,
so picked this one in the end, it's already the best out of the bunch ^___^
it does look pretty cool and practical, ain't it?



took one with flash to show you the colour, 
it's sky blue sometimes, and grey another time,
depending on the light...



压轴咯!!!
I told myself, I'm gonna get myself a really nice bag again this year... 
cause really Boxing day is the only time when you can get bargain quality bags ^___^

Ta-Ta!

Von's first Chloe bag!!!
couldn't believe I managed to find this Paddington bag
Usually it would have been snatched way before I arrived at Selfridges
Was struggling to choose between the many bags that I love, 
but thought this one might work well for quite a long while for me ^__^

Striving into the new year 2009 with a new bag~~~

P/S:    B, thank you so much for everything 
It has been a great year, 
and it just keeps getting better!
Love you de V! 

2 comments:

musicalphantom said...

very nice of my sis for buying me a wallet... thanks

Yvonne Yong said...

since I didn't get you anything for your 21st.... and I got Jee sth... then ok, you can have this...
But jee bought me a very nice crystal necklace wor... *hint*hint*