Thursday 1 January 2009

♥010109♥

The last few hours of 2008
I've spent it in Ning
YES! you heard me right, I was working on NYE!!! 
Not at all too pleased... 
but oh well, this just showed me earlier of how the reality can be


It snowed, but I didn't realised that it did.
Was leaving footprints in the snow, but I didn't realised it was me.
See, I was pretty gone by then...


Von was wondering, where the heck was she.
Von was walking for miles, and still didn't know where she was.
Von would never have walked that distance, sober.
Von was pretty much got conquered by the alcohol in her.
Von was still holding on to that last straw of sense.




I swear, I still have no idea what the boys were doing... hmm....



Let me introduce to you, Jonas Rösch!
My manager at work was lying on the grass making snow devil... *sweat*



Yes, they were out of their mind! hahaha...


This was me, hugging a... lamp post?
=___=



First day of 2009
The beginning of 2009, I spent it in the most remarkable way..
no regret... *Peace out*

P/S: except for the fact that I slept through the rest of the day *sigh*

No comments: