Thursday 29 January 2009

♥CNY♥

It's nearly the end of January,
but it's only the 4th day of CNY.
Eventhough I had spent quite a few CNY in UK,
this is the first time ever I've been to the 
Foh Guang San temple in Manchester.


I really liked it there, 
maybe cause I've always been quite attached to my religion,
especially towards Guan Yin 观音菩萨.
I made my dad buy me a Guan Yin statue during a China trip, 
which is exactly like the one here, only a smaller size one.
which is now being placed in one of the temples back home ^__^


Really liked the smell of incense there ^_^
Also, I was given a bag of mandarin oranges and sweets~~~ 
and one Ang Pau with a cute phone charm *Happy*



Since I was to 吃齋 on first day of CNY, 
which is similiar to vegetarian, I think,
There are not many choices of restaurants that I could go to.
So, me, Chien hung and Kok decided to eat in at Kok's~~~



Chien Hung and Kok, so called preparing food....lol


Having rice balls 湯圓, for dessert~~~
Chien Hung made the tiny ones from scratch!
but the ginger soup was a bit too spicy for my liking >_<

Oh! we have a surprise little friend outside at the balcony~~~
A Big Fat Soft Fluffy Bunny!!!
Kok said lil'bunny belongs to her neighbour...
he is soooo adorable!!!

I swear the bunny is a cam-whore!
he just posed there for me to take photos of him~~~

Peek-a-Boo!

It's 4am now, and I was supposed to be catching up on my design project...
But ain't got that much done yet... *sigh*
okay, back to work... with a glass of Rose~~~

No comments: