Monday 26 January 2009

♥牛年快乐♥

Finally!!! 
It's Chinese New Year! It's the Ox year~~~
牛年快乐!笑口常开!财源滚滚!

Was up cleaning my flat till the early hours of CNY eve....
a bit of a last minute, but at least I did it on time ^_^

Made sure that I woke up early enough, 
so that I could go to chinatown to get some 汤圆 for tonight's dessert~~~
Then met up with Linda, Alex and Dennis for a lil' catch up ^^


Dennis said that this is my signature pose... 
didn't really realised it till now..
oh well ^__^ at least I have one... hohoho....

I like this pic of us under the Chinatown Arch... from a different angle...
kinda edited it a bit to give it that rusty look.. ^__^


Cute cute Linda with a not so ready Alex... ^__^ 
but I really liked this picture...
so don't blame me for putting this pic in my blog yea~~~




While waiting to meet Grace before reunion dinner,
I was sitting in Piccadilly Garden, where the fountain is..


Always wanted to sit here alone one day, 
to take photos of kids running through the shooting water.
They always make me wonder though, 
aren't they cold??? It's freaking freezing!!!



Kinda like this photo showing the difference in dripping water ripple, 
or whatever you call it...


Went to have reunion dinner with Grace, Sally and Ricky at Glamorous Restaurant.
Cool names that they came up with to link with the food.. ^__^



Okay, gonna get some sleep now...
Will update on my 年初一 activities in my next entry~~~

Before I sign off, once again Von wants to wish everyone
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
恭喜发财!

No comments: