Thursday 22 January 2009

♥Slumdog Millionaire♥

Today has been a good day,
even though I started it being nervous and uneasy, 
it turned out pretty well as the day ended.

Happy with my meeting with supervisor,
Happy in seeing Petra finally, after days of trying to catch each other..hehee..
Managed to watch an awesome movie before work... 
and that have totally made my day!


Slumdog Millionaire is just way too good... 
(and the soundtracks are amazing as well!)
It's so good that I couldn't recall any other movies that made me felt the same way...
Don't get me wrong, I still love all the other good movies ^__^

In some ways, it had brought back some memories to me, 
looking at the life portrayed there...
The slums, the kids... okay... not gonna reveal anymore... 
Don't want you guys to call me a spoiler >__<



This is one of my favourite songs from the movie!
Paper Planes by M.I.A 

Another DVD on my waiting list now~~~ ^__^


2 comments:

chubbylin said...

hahaha it was really really good right?? it's one of my fav movies of all time

Yvonne Yong said...

yes.. it's definitely on the top of my list now!!!
Woo Hoo~~~
gonna watch bride wars next~~~