Wednesday 21 January 2009

♥New Hair . New Year♥

Weeeee~~~ Had my haircut today!
So please allow me to have a vain moment here

A bit shorter than I expected, but it turned out well anyway ^__^
Not as layered, compared to my usual short cut before...
I would call it a subtle change...heehee


Got myself new hair, new clothes, new hat
Next step is to clean my flat...大扫除!!!
Then I'm truly ready for Chinese New Year~~~
la la la.....

* well, other than figuring out what to do for CNY that is >__< *


________________________________________________________

Okay, the following pictures will get you guys thinking,
" What is wrong with Yvonne, acting like a Raspberry!?!?"

Haha... I came across this Raspberry shower cap, and I just couldn't resist it!!!
I've always wanted a shower cap that's cool,
rather than the usual plastic-cling film-sort-of-stuff


Ta~Ta~~~ RaspberryVon 



4 comments:

weiyin ☆ 尉瑩 said...

cute haircuttttttttttttt <3333
and omg that shower cap is soooooooo cute cute cute oh! I want one!

Yvonne Yong said...

Thank you gal~~~ got many compliments for my new subtle hair... happy* <3

haha...got duck duck and shark wan also o....

Evon T. said...

u look so cute!!! AND PLEASE i want the shower cap!! lol..

Yvonne Yong said...

hahaha... thanks Evon~~~
will see if I can get more for you ladies ^___^
then we'll be the Raspberry girls... hohoho... *lame* >_<