Sunday 8 February 2009

♥cny away from home♥

I've already spent quite a few CNY away from home
My first CNY in UK as a student, we had heavy snow.
My last CNY as a student, we had snow as well.


Last year, I was home for CNY.
I won't know when will my next CNY at home be.
Hopefully in the near future.
As in next year would be great! ^__^


CNY in Manchester this year is a bit different,
I went to Foh Guang San,
I went to Spring Gala,
and I went to CNY open house ^__^
 
Above picture is from Spring Gala,
The Master was taking the opportunity to wish his parents CNY,
cause he has not been home for 10 years for CNY,
and was busy performing.
It was quite a touching scene >_<
Saw a few audiences wiping the tears off.
Guess there are a lot of people out there who have not been home.



MSSM this year did a good job to allow students celebrate CNY together,
with FREE FOOD! ^__^
this is always a bait for students to attend any events~~~

They made it in a bigger scale this year,
and people get to catch up after exams.

KeeKee, me, Linda and Alex~~~
Some of the most amazing people in Manc~~~*hugs*

This is me and Linda, back to our cam-whoring habits 


Lion dance was arranged, and I can assure you 
that quite a few kids out there have not heard 
the exciting thumping of drums for quite a while.

oOoOo... The lion is FIERCE!

No comments: