Saturday 7 February 2009

♥Snowy CNY♥

First day of Feb, went to ChinaTown for the CNY parade~~~
had been looking forward for this day,
cause it means pictures!!!

I've always love taking picture in the lift at my flat,
might be the lighting,
might be the mirrors,
it gives the pictures something different..^__^

Me in my favourite trilby hat!
making my way to China Town~~~

Was helping out giving incense sticks to people,
for them to make a wish with the Buddha statue 佛光山 prepared.

I had to say I never really had any experiences giving out stuff to strangers,
you'll had to get used to the rejects, 
you'll have to have the courage to go up to strangers,
with a smile and friendliness.

It was snowing suddenly, totally didn't see it coming!
But it really had been sooooo cold recently...
Since the first snowflake of Feb that day, 
UK had turned into winterland that few days!!!


It was quite hard to take pictures at such a crowded and happening surroundings.
You won't have time to think before you snap!
But luckily I still have a few favourites from the day ^__^

They are mainly pictures of adorable little ones 
This baby in BearBear suit is soooo CUTE!!!
only had a sec to take one shot, 
I'm sooo lucky that it's a good shot! Weee~~~




This lil' China boy is so happy when the 
财神爷threw ang pau and he managed to catch one ^__^


The love of Mother & Son 
Taken when I was being squashed in the moving crowd. >_<


The girl was totally checking out that handsome lil' boy! 
*Awww...*
I'm sure the boy gonna grow up into a heartbreaker! 
he's totally got the looks already!


Get to spend this CNY with Chien Hung and Pin...
Kriz came to visit as well...
But Vera was M.I.A >_<
*金ちゃん、it was freaking cold tho, I was sick after that day!*
Seri Insan-ers in Manchester!!! (with cotton candy ^__^)




As mentioned before, UK went white for a few days!
This picture was taken when I was leaving uni in the afternoon...
we left right on time! cause there was snow storm after that..

Kinda regretted that I didn't take pretty pictures in snow,
cause I was having hangover and red nose >_<
was tooo cold to even stop for a minute!

No comments: