Thursday 19 March 2009

♥Down the road of N.Q♥

After uni, I was persuaded by Grace and Sally to have lunch in China Town...
The usual dim sums of chicken feet, duck tongue and so on..hehe...
doesn't sound very appetising? I know ^__^

Such good weather with enough sunshine, 
Ahhh~~~ luckily I've got my 小黑camera with me 

Grace had the sudden urge to wanna take pics with 小黑 today... 
Must be the weather... 


Threw on my fav white furry coat, 
cause apparently forecast warning said that it was gonna be cold today >__< 
I have to stop believing weather forecast that changes every seconds!
Why the huge shades??? Blame it to my red eye *sob*
 woke up with bloodshot eye today! 
No idea why, maybe the late nights and long hours in front of the screen *sigh*

And yes, I know I've been seen with this vintage trilby hat a bit too often recently...
Can't get over this obsession yet, so leave me alone!!!

Went vintage browsing with Grace in Northern Quarter...
Never failed to amaze me with little things you'll find in this area of town,
although that's where I go to work every week... hehee...

Grace's loving the graffiti... and made me take a picture WITH it... *sweat*
hehee...


P/S: Okay...This picture is a bit random... 扮甚麼貓咪啊?
不是啦!
我是Grace遺漏在機場,可憐的一把雨傘
“Grace主人,妳唔記得帶埋我走啊。。。我仲掛係trolley度既!”

2 comments:

gracx said...

omg...
u really put the "umbrella photo" on your blog...hahahahhahaha!
and write it in chinese!!!!!!!!!
just to let u know i DO read ur blog LOL even tho it is in eng like this entry =P

Yvonne Yong said...

hehe.. i wrote in chinese for that picture so i can rewrite what happened arma.. hehe...