Tuesday 17 March 2009

♥Lost & Found♥

For some reason, I have not been very excited bout going to town recently 
and shop around for clothes, or bits and pieces...
I find it a bit sad... and annoying in fact
annoyed cause the 'me' now, is no longer the one that I used to be familiar with
how weird, don't you think so?

Maybe I'll get away by blaming it to my study...*not*
seeing that I'm already piled up with tons of never ending work about the industry itself,
I might have actually been a bit put off by them at the mo...

*******

I came across this ethical brand, SANS, when I was researching for my ethical project.
It's a New York based brand by Lila Volkova and Allessandro DeVito.
The following S/S 2009 collection totally got my attention!
I have a current obsession with cut-out at the mo.. 
and I just HEART the way it's being done in this collection 
An unknown force made me look more into this brand, but somehow there aren't that much info bout them online. Gotta hunt down some printed articles bout them!

The picture below is from their A/Q 2009-10,
The armless furry hooded coat, with just side seams, I'm dying to know how it's constructed and what fabric component is it!!! 
Can't really see how the hood is joined to the body *sob*

******

Let me present to you, Susie Bubble!!!
Stumbled upon her blog when I was browsing around for some vintage dresses for a photo shoot, what a treasure I've found!

She's a British Born Chinese (HK) that's currently working for Dazed & Confused (Dazed Digital). Got hooked reading her blog, and her amazing style just so.... Susie? 
haha... can't find a term that definite her style really..
Enough said, just click into her blog through the link under my Fave Read list...



After long hours of sitting down in front of the screen, browsing endlessly into different forums and blogs and sites and the list goes one.....
I'm pretty happy, cause I could feel the birds are flying back to me...
Many thanks to Susie Bubble, she has brought back some of my old senses *phew*
Looks like I'll have to cut down on food consumption, and increase in THE therapy ^__^

No comments: